Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why Is Working Out Always The Last Thing On My To Do List?

This has to stop. The sitting on my a$$ for hours and writing. Not that doing my job is a bad thing. Far from it, but I'm seriously out of shape. Having been a professional dancer, I'm ashamed to say I don't even belong to a gym anymore. Scandalous. I marvel at women who work out DAILY. I think they're amazing. Me? Gyms are a total bore. I tend to prefer yoga and pilates classes, but right now I have classes at several yoga and pilates studios paid for and ready to be taken, and I'm still not doing it. Why? All I need to do is ask hubby to watch baby, throw on some work out clothes and go sweat for an hour. I am the biggest workout procrastinator. Goal for the month of February - establish a 4-5 day a week workout schedule. I'm hoping that by publicly posting this I will shame myself into actually doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment